Shortly after each new release of the program, we will update this FAQ to show the menus that come with the installation.
Features and Benefits of Takeoff 2017 (R9) with embedded AutoCAD (OEM)
Carlson Takeoff is a cut/fill volumes and data prep (for layout or machine control) program that can estimate jobs using paper plan digitizing, PDFs, or electronic CAD files which is ideal for CAD management.
Key features include:
- Calculate site cut & fill and topsoil
- Differentiate strata volumes & dirt vs. rock
- Accurately determine subgrade quantities
- Estimate trench and pipe quantities
- Estimate roadways from cross-sections
- Prepare the design info for exact staking
- Create a 3D model for machine control
The menus below are available in Carlson Takeoff 2017 (R9) with embedded AutoCAD (OEM)