Carlson Data Collectors: MINI2
The Carlson MINI2 data collector is small, but mighty, and designed to boost productivity and speed with extra-bright screen, long-lasting battery, and improved GPS technology to perform better in natural surroundings. It is compact and has an extra large, scratch-resistant, touch-screen display which is highly readable in both low light and glaring sunshine.
This collector comes complete with Carlson SurvCE, the most powerful data collection software on the market today.
Options include an integrated 3G modem, 5 megapixel camera, or GPS/GNSS module.
Due to shipping considerations, this product is NOT available for online purchase.
Please click here to contact us with any questions or to request a custom proposal.
More about this product:
- It’s compact: 3.6″w x 7.25″ h x 1.5″ deep
- Extra large 800×450 TFT display for easy viewing of survey data
- Fast 1.0 GHz processor
- Fits comfortably in one hand and weighs just 1.3 pounds
- Comes complete with Carlson SurvCE, the most powerful data collection software on the market today; or Carlson GIS360, which incorporates both GIS and surveying workflows to collect data in the field; or for crash and crime reconstruction, Carlson CSI Mobile
- Meets MIL-STD-810G standard
- Scratch-resistant, touch-screen display, highly readable in both low light and glaring sunshine
- Options include an integrated 3G modem, 5 megapixel camera, or GPS/GNSS module
It’s truly RUGGED:
The Carlson MINI2 is built to be used in the field with a long battery life, sunshine-readable screen, and operable in extreme temperatures.
That CAD Girl works with various finance companies and can work with you to find lease or loan servicing that works for you.
You may also be interested in...
OEM With IntelliCAD/For your AutoCAD
|just asking 1||
just curious what and where this shows up??