The instructions below are for installing your Carlson Software on top of a separately purchased license of AutoCAD or the IntelliCAD that comes with the program.
These instructions are applicable to perpetual licenses, 90-day licenses and 30-day trials for the following modules: Survey, Civil, Hydrology, GIS, Geology, Underground Mining, Surface Mining, Natural Regrade, Field, CADnet, GeoTech, Trench, Construction and Point Clouds.
If you are installing this license for the first time
- Follow this link: http://www.carlsonsw.com/support/software-downloads/
- Next to, “Carlson Survey/Civil/Mining/Takeoff for CAD”, pick “Show Files”
- From the drop-down list, select the correct “Product Version”
- Download #1 or #2 will be the full, complete, up-to-date version of the software. Select “Download”.
- During installation, enter your serial number when prompted: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
- When prompted for the platform, select IntelliCAD or your current version of AutoCAD.
If you only need to change or update the serial number
If you have previously downloaded and installed this same version of Carlson and have been running it under a trial serial number or you’ve purchased additional modules, you do not need to re-download and re-install.
You can follow the instructions below to update your registration with your new purchased serial number:
- Start Carlson Software
- Go to Help > About Carlson
- Pick the “Change Registration” button
- Once the “Add/Remove Serial Number” dialog box is open, pick the “Add” button
- Complete the Registration Information with your new serial number: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.
For Network Licenses
Instructions for installing the network license manager can be found here: http://www.carlsonsw.com/support/knowledge-base/?action=display_topic&topic_id=55.
You can also refer to this FAQ: Download and Install the Carlson Network License Manager
If you need a new (or updated) network license file, please contact Brian Hammer in Carlson’s Boston office. His email is email@example.com and the phone number is 606-564-5028.