- Achieve high accuracy results in areas with limited or no real-time corrections
- Import GNSS observations from any GNSS receiver in RINEX format
- Accept GNSS observations in a variety of proprietary formats
- Get intuitive user interface with tables, maps and graphs
- Improve the quality of single frequency GIS data
- Interact efficiently with Carlson SurvCE, SurvPC and Carlson office software
- Do quality control of GNSS data before export to Survey or GIS software
In keeping with the Carlson hallmark of interoperability with the greatest amount of GNSS hardware, SurveyGNSS is designed to accept GNSS data from any receiver in RINEX format. Furthermore, it will also accept proprietary GNSS data in an increasing number of manufacturer formats including NovAtel, Hemisphere GNSS, Altus/Septentrio, and Javad. Additional manufacturer formats will be added in concert with manufacturer cooperation and customer demand.
Carlson SurveyGNSS is developed in partnership with WaSoft of Dresden, Germany, and its proven line of GNSS software technologies.
All Carlson Software purchases will be fulfilled electronically by a download link that will be emailed to you (along with your new serial number) within two business days of your order being processed. The download link and serial number can be used to install and register your software immediately.
For delivery to addresses within the United States, we can also ship you a flash drive via UPS Ground for an additional charge. Please note that the physical shipment DOES NOT include manuals.
Your box shipment will arrive approximately 14 business days after your order has been processed. Be aware that software purchases outside the United States will be fulfilled by download only. If you pay the extra charge for the physical shipment we will only provide a download link and will then refund the shipping charge.
30 Day Trials