Discount Coupons available at checkout or here.
Add to Cart for maintenance, network and other options.
SurveyGNSS post-processing software is a reliable and precise tool for all post-processing applications and is tightly integrated into the Carlson field and office workflow.
- Achieve high accuracy results in areas with limited or no real-time corrections
- Import GNSS observations from any GNSS receiver in RINEX format
- Accept GNSS observations in a variety of proprietary formats
- Get intuitive user interface with tables, maps and graphs
- Improve the quality of single frequency GIS data
- Interact efficiently with Carlson SurvCE, SurvPC and Carlson office software
- Do quality control of GNSS data before export to Survey or GIS software
In keeping with the Carlson hallmark of interoperability with the greatest amount of GNSS hardware, SurveyGNSS is designed to accept GNSS data from any receiver in RINEX format. Furthermore, it will also accept proprietary GNSS data in an increasing number of manufacturer formats including NovAtel, Hemisphere GNSS, Altus/Septentrio, and Javad. Additional manufacturer formats will be added in concert with manufacturer cooperation and customer demand.
Carlson SurveyGNSS is developed in partnership with WaSoft of Dresden, Germany, and its proven line of GNSS software technologies.
FAQs: Installation and Technical Support
FAQs: System Requirements and Hardware Compatibility
All Carlson Software purchases will be fulfilled electronically by a download link that will be emailed to you (along with your new serial number) within two business days of your order being processed. The download link and serial number can be used to install and register your software immediately.
For addresses within the United States: For an additional charge of $15 we will have Carlson ship a CD/DVD of the software via UPS Ground that should arrive approximately 5 days after your order has been processed. Please note that software purchases outside the United States will be fulfilled by download only.
Click here to download and to request a 30 day trial serial number
And sometimes I’m able to give unadvertised discounts so give me a call, send me an email or follow this link and click on Request a Custom Proposal to see what is available!