The instructions below are for installing your standalone (non-network) Carlson Takeoff OEM (with embedded AutoCAD). If you purchased a network license of this program see Download & Install the Carlson Network License Manager FAQ for help.
The instructions below are for installing your standalone (non-network) Carlson Software on top of a separately purchased license of AutoCAD or the IntelliCAD that comes with the program.
- Follow this link: http://www.carlsonsw.com/support/software-downloads/
- Next to, “Carlson Survey/Civil/Mining/Takeoff for CAD”, pick “Show Files”
- From the drop-down list, select the correct “Product Version”
- Download #1 or #2 will be the full, complete, up-to-date version of the software. Select “Download”.
- During installation, enter your serial number when prompted: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
- When prompted for the platform, select IntelliCAD or your current version of AutoCAD.
If you have previously downloaded and installed Carlson and have been running it under a trial serial number, you do not need to re-download and re-install. You can follow the instructions below to update your registration with your new purchased serial number:
- Start Carlson Software
- Go to Help > About Carlson
- Pick the “Change Registration” button
- Once the “Add/Remove Serial Number” dialog box is open, pick the “Add” button
- Complete the Registration Information with your new serial number: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.