Jennifer DiBona is a long-time CAD consultant and trainer who does business as That CAD Girl. You can read her biographical information here.
That CAD Girl is an authorized Carlson Reseller and a charter member of the Carlson College training team.
You can see what others have said here on our Testimonials page.
That CAD Girl is a consulting & training business specializing in:
- Carlson Software sales & support services
- AutoCAD & IntelliCAD training & support
- Training for surface modeling for stakeout or machine control systems
- CAD Standards development for AutoCAD or IntelliCAD based systems
Even if you need software or services that we aren’t able to provide, we’ll point you in the direction of one of our partners who can help you out without having to deal with high-pressure sales tactics.
- Please visit our News page for miscellaneous News items and various Announcements
- Please visit our Training page for information about Upcoming Training Events and Presentations.
- Please visit our Software page to learn more about Carlson Software.
- Please visit our Services page to learn more about the Services we offer.
- Please visit our Support page for handouts, videos, newsletter archives and other helpful resources.
What Makes Us Better?
Whether it’s training, tech support or consulting, That CAD Girl considers these to be “trusted advisor” services and will make recommendations that are best for you – regardless of the software or other consultants you are currently working with. We do this by asking a lot of questions up front to become as informed as possible about your company, staff and business practices.