- Follow this link: http://www.carlsonsw.com/support/software-downloads/?ss_email=&product=TakeOff
- Next to, “Takeoff”, pick “Show Files”.
- From the drop-down list, select the correct “Product Version”
- Download #1 or #2 will be the full, complete, up-to-date version of the software. Select “Download”.
- During installation, enter your serial number when prompted: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.
- Start Carlson Software
- Go to Help > About Carlson
- Pick the “Change Registration” button
- Once the “Add/Remove Serial Number” dialog box is open, pick the “Add” button
- Complete the Registration Information with your new serial number: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.
Instructions for installing the network license manager can be found here: http://www.carlsonsw.com/support/knowledge-base/?action=display_topic&topic_id=55.
You can also refer to this FAQ: Download and Install the Carlson Network License Manager
If you need a new (or updated) network license file, please contact Brian Hammer in Carlson’s Boston office. His email is firstname.lastname@example.org and the phone number is 606-564-5028.