Carlson Software Maintenance Plan – and why you should buy it through That CAD Girl
The maintenance program is available for programs that include IntelliCAD and/or run on top of a separately purchased license of an AutoCAD-based program. The following modules of Carlson office products are available with maintenance: Survey, Civil, Hydrology, GIS, Basic Mining, Geology, Underground Mining, Surface Mining, Natural Regrade, Field, CADnet, GeoTech, Trench and Construction.
This maintenance program does not included AutoCAD OEM products Survey Embedded ACAD and Takeoff Embedded ACAD. These products must be upgraded individually.
BENEFITS OF MAINTENANCE FROM CARLSON SOFTWARE:
- Automatic upgrades for all modules when a new version is released.
- Unlimited access to Carlson Academy (learn.carlsonsw.com), Carlson Software’s online learning platform
COST OF MAINTENANCE FROM CARLSON SOFTWARE:
- An active Maintenance Plan can be renewed annually at a cost of 10% of software retail price.
- If Maintenance is not renewed prior to expiration, Maintenance increases by 10% per year after the expiration date.
- Importantly… Carlson never charges more than 50% of the retail price of any program to upgrade and bring it up to the current version.
WHY BUY FROM THAT CAD GIRL?
- Receive free access to our live, interactive webinar series for one year http://www.thatcadgirl.com/webinars,
- Past customers will receive a discount on maintenance renewals
- Access to That CAD Girl Customer portal to help track and manage your Carlson licenses