The most recent IntelliCAD Update for Carlson can be found here:
It contains the fixes based on user input and crash submissions since we released 6.5.
In particular, the following features and crashes has been addressed or at least a fix has been attempted:
1) Crash on mouse move
2) Crash on save (during exit?)
3) Another update to image engine to correct problems in the last update
4) Crash during printing or redraw after real time zoom
5) Numerous “small” crashes
6) Crashes during drawing opening or saving
7) Right click menu is added for entity modifications ( this requires menu reload and will reset the menus and toolbars). To reload the menu, type MENU and select icadbase.mnu file.
8) Slow autosave/save has been addressed or at least improved.
9) Font mapping problems have been addressed
In case if this patch makes matters worse for you, the older patch is available here: http://update.carlsonsw.com/entov/c2009_icad_6_6_17_41_install.exe . Simply run it to restore to the last version.