December Workshops 2009
Our Carlson workshops the past couple of years have drawn great crowds, but we’re changing it up a bit for 2009.
Join us on December 8th in Raleigh or December 9th in Statesville for joint presentations on Carlson Software, ESRI and IntelliCAD.
The cost is only $99 and lunch is included. NC licensed land surveyors and engineers will receive 7.5 hours of PDH credit.
Our special guests this year will be:
- Bruce Carlson, founder & President, and Scott Griffin, National Civil Sales Director, of Carlson Software
- Donny Sosa, Surveying Industry Specialist, of ESRI
- Felicia Provencal of ProCADD Hawaii and Carlson Connection
Join us for a variety of sessions and topics including:
- BIM, GIS and Carlson Software in the land surveying, civil engineering & construction arenas
- Making money with GIS using Carlson Software, ESRI and IntelliCAD
- What’s new with Carlson 2010
- Surface Modeling with Carlson Software
Register Online for the Dec 8, 2009 Raleigh event here.
You can download the Raleigh NC announcement here.
Register Online for the Dec 9, 2009 Statesville event here.
You can download the Statesville NC announcement here.
Register by PHONE by calling us at 919.417.8351.
Register by MAIL by downloading and completing this form and mailing a check for $99 to PO Box 294, Clayton, NC 27528. Registrations by MAIL must be received 5 days in advance of the event.
Register by FAX by downloading and completing this form, faxing it to 919.573.0351 and mailing a check for $99 to PO Box 294, Clayton, NC 27528. Registrations by FAX must be received 5 days in advance of the event.
Our postcard advertising the event can be downloaded HERE.