We got such great feedback from our Virtual Workshops back in December that I wanted to try to continue playing with the formats of Carlson webinars into 2021. So, for you longtime webinar attendees – I’m excited to announce that you’ll be seeing a lot more variety going forward!
Starting with the March, April and May schedules you’ll see that we have “regularly scheduled guests” such as Walt Liles of Terrain Technology, Mark Long and Doug Aaberg of Carlson Software. Each has agreed to conduct at least one webinar a month showcasing their specialty topics.
Walt and his partner Ashton Cary are my go-to guys for anything Carlson Takeoff related – estimating quantities, model building and any kind of data prep for office-to-field technology.
Doug Aaberg is the product manager for Carlson Survey. He is a licensed Land Surveyor and knows his stuff. He specializes in everything Carlson Survey, especially Field to Finish and LotNet. More recently, Doug has been focusing on establishing best practices for customizing and configuring Carlson Software to work in larger offices and across network deployments. Best practices for everything… Doug is great at figuring out what works for different companies and then providing the training to help implement it.
The March schedule for Carlson Webinars is shown below and you can click here to see the whole upcoming lineup. These webinars are included for FREE if you’ve purchased software from That CAD Girl so make sure to go here to pre-register for any and all you want to attend. If you haven’t yet purchased, please pre-register to attend as a guest.
- March 2nd – Intro to Carlson Software – Settings, Setup, Configuration & Points
- March 10th – Overview of Carlson Field to Finish
- March 11th – Basics of Road Design in Carlson Civil with Mark Long
- March 23rd – Drawing Cleanup for Model Building and Construction Staking with Walt Liles of Terrain Technology
- March 25th – Best Practices for Network Solutions with Carlson’s GNSS RTK Systems with Doug Aaberg