We tried something new at last year’s Carlson training workshops… having one day of “Overview” and another of “In Depth” topics. We got a lot of great feedback on the format so we’re repeating that again this year. We have the same team together but we’ll be presenting new and different topics than last year. Also, as much as possible, we will avoid showing any of the same content on day 1 and day 2 so attendees see all new information both days.
Cost is $99 per day but will have an extra $10 late fee assessed approximately a week before each event. Lunch is included and each attendee will receive a certificate showing 8 hours credit for each day of training attended.
Registration links can be found here: www.thatcadgirl.com/workshops. See below for more details…
- Overview of 2018 Carlson Desktop Software including Survey, GIS, Civil, Hydrology, CadNet & Precision 3D
- Best Practices for Surface Modeling in Carlson Software
- Processing Drone Data with Carlson’s Photo Capture & Precision 3D
This year we will have two concurrent sessions to choose from:
Room 1) In-Depth Carlson Survey with Doug Aaberg, Jennifer DiBona & Jeremy Taylor
- Survey Project Start to Finish
- Overview of Field to Finish
- Staking Tips & Tricks with Survey and SurvCE/SurvPC
Room 2) In-Depth Civil, Hydrology & Precision 3D with Mark Long & Scott Griffin
- Subdivision design with LotNet and RoadNet
- Storm and sanitary sewer design and sheet production
- Site layout, grading and sheet production
- Overview of Precision 3D Hydrology