Don’t miss our upcoming Virtual Classroom training from That CAD Girl!
Our goal for 2024 is to double our offerings of long-form Virtual Classroom sessions and that starts in January with our Fast Track to Carlson Takeoff. This will be 2+ days of demonstration and presentation where users will learn to:
- Start your project from 2D images or paper
- Use Takeoff’s layer-basaed systsem to track features and report quantities
- Easily account for subgrades and topsoil in cut/fill calcs
- Import CAD files and data from other programs
- Build complex surface models with multi-floor buildings and retaining walls
- Generate reports and cut/fill color maps
- Export files for machine control
You Could Attend for FREE!