Carlson Precision 3D Topo software is the hottest ticket in town!
Process raw point and cloud data…? Check!
Filter for bare ground data…? Check!
Export Carlson TIN or LandXML surface data…? Check!
Create, Edit and Merge Surfaces and Calculate Volumes on the fly…? Check!
Attend my Carlson software training seminars in June and take advantage of the introductory price of $1,100 for P3D Topo 2017 that includes a year of maintenance (updates) before the price goes up on July 14, 2017.
And, if you haven’t yet seen it in action, click here to register for one of these Tuesday webinars:
- Tuesday June 13 at 2:30 ET
- Tuesday June 20 at 2:30 ET
Or click one of the links below to register for a Friday webinar:
See below for a link to videos and additional descriptions and specs of the product…
Carlson Software Training Seminars
Carlson Precision 3D Topo: Allows Civil Engineers, Surveyors, and Contractors to bridge the gap between large point cloud data sets created from Drone and Lidar data into a more manageable data to use in today’s CAD environments.
Carlson Precision 3D Topo: A Windows OS software application to enable Engineers and Surveyors to create surface models (TIN”S or LandXML) using Drone and Lidar Data from the following file formats .las, .laz, .ply, .xyz, .pts, .e57, .pcd files
Carlson Precision 3D Topo: Main Features
- Import point clouds from .las, .laz, .ply, .xyz, .pts, .e57, .pcd files
- Bareground classification and Outlier filter for .las, laz files
- Supports mixed Metric/Imperial units
- Supports georeferenced data import/export
- Fast Point Cloud Editing
- Creating TIN’s and XMLfiles of large point clouds
- Surface Model Creation, Editing, and Merging
- Volume Calculation straight from Point Clouds
- Presentations and Visualizations
- Drag and Drop File Support
- Machine Control Data Review and Edits